Realme adds another budget offering in Malaysia with the Realme C11. Aside from the new back panel design, the Realme C11 is powered by an Helio G35 processor—the same processor found on the just-launched Redmi 9C.
The budget phone comes with a 6.5-inch display and a 5000mAh battery with support for 10w charging. Its front and rear cameras are borrowed from the Realme C2: 5-megapixel selfie snapper and 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras.
Realme C11 Specs
- MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- IMG PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ LTPS IPS Dewdrop display, Gorilla Glass, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB of expandable storage
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/2.2; 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras; with LED flash and PDAF
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- AI Face Unlock
- 5000mAh battery with 10w wired charging
- Android 10 with RealmeOS
The Realme C11 is priced at RM 429(~Php 5k) and will be available in Malaysia on July 7.