Realme adds another budget phone to its lineup with the Realme 6i. A successor to the Realme 5i that launched last January, the Realme 6i gets a luggage-inspired back panel, along with an Helio G80 processor. The new MediaTek processor is a variation of the Helio G70 but with higher clock speeds.
Other upgrades with the Realme 6i include a 48-megapixel main rear camera and 18w USB-C charging.
Realme 6i Specs
- MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ LTPS IPS Dewdrop display, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 portrait camera; with LED flash, Dual Pixel Autofocus, EIS, Chroma Boost, Nightscape
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, AI Facial Unlock, Dust and splash resistant, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18w wired charging
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
The Realme 6i is priced at Ks 249,900(~Php 9.1k) for the 3GB/64GB model and Ks 299,990(~Php 11k) for the 4GB/128GB version. Pre-orders will start on March 18 in Myanmar, with official sales commencing on March 29.