To be exclusive in Japan?
Samsung made a surprise move, as it silently announced the Galaxy A41 in Japan. The mid-range phone is powered by an Helio P65 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a curved back that is reminiscent of 2018 Galaxy A-series phones—unlike those released lately, the Galaxy A41 comes with an IP68 rating.
The display is a compact 6.1-inch Super AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, Full HD+ display, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It gets a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel f/1.9 main camera, 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera, and 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide camera, along with a 25-megapixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A41 specs
- MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 6.1-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.9 main camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide camera; PDAF, LED Flash
- 25-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating
- 3500mAh battery with 15w fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
No word yet on the pricing and availability of the Galaxy A41 as of this writing.