Samsung’s Galaxy C7 Pro phablet has been the subject of plenty of leaks and rumors already, but it’s only recently that we get a more complete glimpse of the handset’s key specifications. Samsung enthusiast blog SamMobile‘s sources have gotten hold of the phone’s specs through China’s regulatory agency TENAA.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro (TENAA Specs)
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.7-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB or 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3300mAh battery
The Galaxy C7 Pro, like its predecessor, will also sport an all-metal body, though a bit bigger and heavier than the non-Pro iteration.
Samsung has yet to set a release date for the C7 Pro.