Meet the Galaxy Core
It looks like there’s no stopping Samsung from their constant product launches and announcements, lol. This time we have the Samsung Galaxy Core, a 4.3-inch Android Jelly Bean smartphone with a dual-core processor, dual SIM capabilities, and 1GB of generous RAM. It has 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD. That’s a lot of music and movies, hehe.
The Galaxy Core will have TouchWiz Nature UX found on the Galaxy S3 and will have features like Smart Stay, Smart Alert and S Voice. Samsung has not yet announced which markets will the Galaxy Core be available but most likely the Philippines will be one of them.
Here is a short rundown of specs:
Samsung Galaxy Core Spec Sheet
- 1.2GHz Dual-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 4.3-inches WVGA TFT LCD Display, 800×480 pixels
- 5.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3G
- Dual sim, dual standby
- 1800 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
No word yet on pricing. We’ll post it here once it becomes announced.