Samsung just released a high end flip phone called the Samsung W2017 in China. They device is pretty spec’d out and it looks awesome but it is kinda pricey (rumors saying it will be priced over $3000). It’s highly unlikely this will have a worldwide launch so we doubt we’ll ever see this land in the Philippines via official stores.
If you’re interested, here are the technical specifications.
Samsung W2017 Spec Sheet
- Snapdragon 820 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage, Expandable via MicroSD Card
- 4.2-inch Internal FHD Super AMOLED display
- 4.2-inch External FHD Super AMOLED display
- Always On Display
- 12.0-Megapixel Primary Camera with F1.9 Aperture, 4K video recording
- 5.0-Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay
- 2300mAh battery with fast charging
What do you guys think? Should phone manufacturers bring back the flip phone?