Right after launching the C9 Pro in the PH
A few days after launching the Galaxy C9 Pro in the PH, Samsung took the wraps off of another C series smartphone in India, the Galaxy C7 Pro. Sporting the same aluminum unibody design as the C9 Pro, the C7 Pro curiously gets a smaller display, less ram and a slightly newer processor than the phone the Korean company launched here in the PH a few days earlier.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner
- 3300mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
The C7 Pro still has the same design that’s present on the C9 Pro, but gets a slightly smaller 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display compared to its older and bigger brother. RAM has been reduced to just 4GB as well, down from the 6GB on the C9 Pro. More importantly, the C7 Pro gets a newer and more power efficient Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor to replace the aging Snapdragon 653 processor that was on the C9 Pro. Battery capacity has been nixed as well, coming in at just 3,300mAh.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is priced in India at INR 27,990, or around 21.6K.