Aside from the Galaxy A71, Samsung is also bringing the recently-launched Galaxy Note 10 Lite to the Philippines. A lightweight version of the Galaxy Note 10+, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite has the same 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED display found on the Galaxy A71, but comes with a Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus for better productivity.
Powering the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is an Exynos 9810 processor—the same processor found on the Galaxy Note 9—paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. For the cameras, you get a versatile triple rear camera setup consisting of a 12-megapixel main camera with dual PDAF and OIS, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 12-megapixel telephoto camera with OIS. For selfies, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with a 32-megapixel snapper with Live Focus.
Keeping the lights on is a 4500mAh with 25w wired charging. On the software side, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite specs
- Exynos 9810 Octa-core processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel f/1.7 main camera with Dual Pixel AF and OIS, 12-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 12-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with OIS; with PDAF, LED Flash
- 32-megapixel f/2.2 front camera with Live Focus
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner, USB-C, S-Pen
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite will retail for Php 29,990 and will become available starting February 14. Those buying the Galaxy Note 10 Lite from February 14 to 16 will get a JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker.