Samsung strengthens its entry-level line with the Galaxy A11. Slotting above the Galaxy A01, the Galaxy A11 gets a bigger and trendier 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O display, along with a triple rear camera setup that has a better 13-megapixel f1.8 main snapper, 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2-megapixel depth sensor, a bigger 4000mAh battery with 15w quick charging, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A11 specs
- 1.8Ghz Octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O TFT display
- 32GB expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; with LED flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 4000mAh battery with 15w fast charging
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
Samsung has yet revealed any official pricing and launch date for the Galaxy A11 as of this writing.