The much-awaited entry-level Galaxy phone is coming soon!
Here’s the news every loyal Pinoy Samsung fan is waiting for: we received confirmation that the Galaxy M20 is heading to our shores next month. Slated for a March 5 launch, people are excited for the Galaxy M20 as it is part of Samsung’s new effort in tackling the crucial budget segment.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs
- Samsung Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V display, Dragontail Glass
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- 13-megapixel f/1.9 primary and 5-megapixel f/2.2 wide-angle rear cameras with PDAF, LED Flash
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with Live Focus
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W quick charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo
What’s crucial with the Galaxy M20’s local launch is the price. We hope Samsung Philippines manages to price it close to its SRP in India, which is at a sub-Php 10k for the 4GB/64GB variant when converted.