You’ve probably heard about Samsung’s Galaxy On7, the company’s first online-exclusive smartphone that headed straight for Lazada’s virtual shelves. The phone was announced and released last year in the China market, and now the phone has managed to reach our shores thanks to the Korean company’s tie-up with e-commerce site Lazada.
Samsung Galaxy On7 specs
- Exynos 3475 quad-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.1 aperture camera
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Marshmallow
Being an older device, the phone shipped with Android Lollipop, something that prospective owners may not be in favor of. Well, they needn’t worry – Samsung is apparently starting to roll out the Marshmallow update for the new phone, though right now the update is being seeded to customers in Turkey. As such it’ll take a while before the update finally hits devices in the PH, nevertheless prospective customers of the new-old phone will be happy to know that there’s already a Marshmallow update waiting in the wings for the device.