Tech manufacturer Sharp is not out of the smartphone game yet, folks. The company has just released in Taiwan their newest MediaTek Helio X20-bearing smartphone, the Aquos Z2. At a retail price of $284 (~Php 13,200), the 5.5-inch Aquos Z2 features a metal frame with curved glass.
Sharp Aquos Z2
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 32GB of expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, dual-tone LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF)
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.8 aperture, 82-degree wide angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner, IR Port, Stereo Speakers
- 3000mAh battery, fast charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- $284 (~Php 13,200)
According to PhoneArena, Sharp has been making strides to increase their market coverage in Southeast Asia, so we might be seeing this phone in local shores soon.