In love with Samsung’s latest phablet, the Galaxy Note 7? Want to score one without having to shell out Php 39,990 at one go? You’re in luck – Smart has announced that they have opened pre-orders for Samsung’s newest hotness. Just like before there’s a myriad of plans available for you if you want to buy Samsung’s newest flagship, though if you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, you’d be best served by Plan 999.
Samsung Galaxy Note7
- 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 64GB of storage (UFS 2.0), expandable via 256
- 12-megapixel rear camera, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video capture
- 5-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, USB Type C, IP68 Water resistance, S-Pen
- 3,500mAh battery, fast charging via USB Type-C
- Php 39,990
That plan allows you to grab the Galaxy Note at just Php 2,199 a month, factoring the monthly cashout of Php 1,200 for the phone.
We’ve already gone into great length about the Galaxy Note 7 – you can read our hands-on of the new phablet here. Alternatively, you can watch our initial review of the phone and our lightning 3-minute review in the videos above. If you want to sign up with Smart to get your very own Note 7, you can check out their Note 7 page here.