Sony’s new phablet gets a retail price in HK
Wondering how much Sony’s new phablet, the C5 Ultra will retail for? Sony has not released pricing information for the new device in the PH, but we have a rough idea of just how much it’ll go for, at least in Hong Kong. The new phablet is now listed in the company’s HK website with a HK$ 3,298 price tag, which roughly comes out to around 19.5K, with a release date of August 14.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
- 1.7GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 6-inch, full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 13-megapixel front camera with flash
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.0
- 2930mAh battery
Sony’s C5 Ultra sports a 6-inch, full HD display with almost no side bezels, as well as a 13-megapixel front and rear camera with LED flash. It’s one of Sony’s new breed of phones sporting MediaTek processors, and to say that we’re excited to see one in the flesh is an understatement. Hopefully Sony PH can expedite the release of the C5 Ultra here in the PH.