The newest, highest end Xperia X has gotten an SRP
Sony’s flagship of its revamped Xperia line, the Xperia X Performance, is the start of something new for the company. Announced back in February during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the Xperia X Performance brings a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor as well as a 23-megapixel rear camera and a 5-inch full HD display.
Xperia X Performance
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5-inch full HD curved display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 23-megapixel rear camera, predictive hybrid AF with flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 2700mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
In Europe, the Xperia X Performance will be carrying a price tag of €699 (Php 37K) without any subsidies, though US pricing is expected to be at around $699 (Php 32.8K). Pre-orders for the phone has gone live in several EU countries that include France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Sweden. The phone is expected to ship before July.