Starmobile has officially announced their first ever smartphone that sports a fingerprint scanner, the Up Sense.
Starmoble Up Sense specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 8-megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- 2500mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow
The new phone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor, a Mali-400MP GPU and sports a 5-inch HD display with curved 2.5D glass on top. There’s 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage on tap, which can further be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
There’s an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera as well, and the phone is powered by a 2500mAh battery and Android Marshmallow.
The Up Sense is priced at 4,290.