We just got word that the Starmobile Crystal is already available in Starmobile kiosks nationwide with a suggested retail price of just Php7,990! This is a pretty great deal considering the Crystal packs competitive specifications as well as a beautiful 4.5-inch screen with qHD display (960×540).
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s under the hood:
Starmobile Crystal Spec Sheet
- 1GHz Dual-core MTK 6577 Processor
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Card
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and backside illumination
- 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual Sim, Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, qHD Pixel Resolution (960×540)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1700mAh Battery
We featured the Starmobile Crystal during one of our video podcast episodes. Watch it below if you want to get a better feel of the Crystal.
You can fast forward to 16:54 if you want to get right into the segment about the Starmobile Crystal.
We’ll try to secure a review unit from our friends from Starmobile Philippines so we can do a more comprehensive feature on this new smartphone.
Photo from Kristn.com