Starmobile Diamond finally shows itself to the public!
Several tech blogs have already started writing about Starmobile’s newest smartphone, the Starmobile Diamond. We were actually able to get a hands-on with this device a few days ago when we visited Starmobile’s HQ. It’s definitely their newest flagship offering since it packs pretty impressive specifications in a slim and sezzy chassis. We’ll post our initial review over the weekend but for today we just want to share with you guys the spec sheet.
Starmobile Diamond Spec Sheet
- 1GHz Dual-core MTK6577H Processor
- Enhanced SGXS31 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 5.0-inches IPS Capacitive Touchscreen with HD Resolution (720×1280)
- Dragontrail Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- 12.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with LED Flash and BSI
- 3.0-megapixels front-facing camera with BSI
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS Support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2,000mAh Battery
- Comes with free 8GB microSD Card
We haven’t confirmed the price yet but it’s most like within the Php9,500-Php10,000 range. It should be more expensive than the Flirt since it has better specs. As soon as we get word we’ll update this post.
UPDATE: We’ve gotten several reports saying that units are actually on display in some stores (Robinson’s) and that the SRP is Php9,990.