Another great gadget plan from Sun Cellular
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad is definitely one tablet that delivers the goods when it comes to performance and more importantly, price. Its priced at a pretty decent Php 10,999, which is pretty affordable, considering the alternatives. But if you’re looking for a more pocket-friendly way to grab Xiaomi’s latest tablet, you’ll be happy to know that Sun Cellular will be offering Xiaomi’s newest tablet on one of their plans come May 20.
Xiaomi Mi Pad specs
- 2.2GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor
- ULP GeForce Kepler (192 cores)
- 2GB of RAM
- 7.9-inch IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1536 x 2048 resolution
- 16/64 GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI
- 6700mAh battery
Aside from the official launch date (which is currently being plastered all around the web via Google ads), Sun has not released just how much the plan would be. Since the Mi Pad is a WiFi only device, you can expect the tablet to ship with a dongle for data.