A very subtle upgrade from the A5
Amidst the hype for the F11 and F11 Pro, OPPO silently unveiled the A5s (Ax5s in Taiwan). An incremental upgrade to the A5, the two key differences with the A5s is its use of a MediaTek Helio P35 processor and having a dewdrop notch. Aside from those two, everything is the same: 13-megapixel f/2.2 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 dual rear cameras, 8-megapixel f/2.2 front camera, 4230mAh battery, and Android 8.1 Oreo.
OPPO A5s Specs
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 6.2-inch 19:9 aspect ratio HD+IPS display
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 and 2-megapixel f/2.4 dual rear cameras with LED flash and PDAF
- 8-megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 4230mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0 UI
Pricing and availability for the A5s are not available as of press time.