ASUS Malaysia has just unveiled the ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE tablet designed for savvy multimedia users. The “ultra-light and ultra-thin” device boasts a midrange Snapdragon 650 chipset with plenty of RAM and a hefty 7800mAh battery, which will last up to 16 hours of heavy use according to ASUS.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 9.7-inch QXGA IPS LED display, 2048 x 1536
- 32GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, PixelMaster
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, ASUS Tru2Life+, ASUS TruVivid, DTS HD Premium Sound, DTS Headphone:X
- 7800mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The ZenPad 3S 10 LTE comes in a metallic, aluminum chassis, and weighs just 460g at 5.8mm thin. The tablet is currently on sale in Malaysia for $405 (~Php 20.5K) and is expected to be launched in other Asian countries soon.