It is a cross between the Galaxy A10 and A30
Samsung is not slowing down with phone releases: aside from a planned April 10 event, the Korean brand silently unveiled the Galaxy A20 in Russia. As the name speaks for itself, the Galaxy A20 is a cross between the Galaxy A10 and A30: you get the Galaxy A10’s Exynos 7884 processor, 32GB RAM, and 13-megapixel main rear camera (accompanied by a 5-megapixel depth sensor) and the Galaxy A30’s 4000mAh battery, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and 6.4-inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display (with a lower HD+ resolution).
Samsung Galaxy A20 specs
- Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display
- 32GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Dual rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.9 main camera, 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera,
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15w fast charging
- Android Pie
The Galaxy A20 is priced at RUB 13,990(~Php 11.5k). There’s no word yet if it will be made available outside of Russia.