It is an extra tall Galaxy A50
Ahead of its April 10 launch, Samsung revealed details about the Galaxy A70. While it looks like the Galaxy A50, what makes the Galaxy A70 unique is its huge 6.7-inch display with a 20:9 cinematic aspect ratio. Because of its aspect ratio, the Galaxy A70 has the same width as the Galaxy A7 (2018) and Galaxy Note 9.
While it shares the same triple rear camera setup with the Galaxy A50, the Galaxy A70 has a higher resolution 32-megapixel main rear camera—which is also the same module used for the front camera.
The Galaxy A70 comes with either 6GB or 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging—a first for Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs
- Octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- 128GB of expandable storage (up to 512GB)
- Triple rear cameras: 32-megapixel f/1.7 main camera, 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth camera, 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide camera
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android Pie
Samsung will go into detail about the Galaxy A70 on April 10.