Gionee has just launched their own dual camera handset in the form of the Gionee S9 smartphone. Touted as the company’s flagship, the all-metal S9 features a MediaTek Helio P10 CPU under its hood, as well as a dual camera setup for its back snappers.
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD LTPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel primary rear camera
- 5-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Amigo 3.5 OS)
- 3000mAh battery
Priced at $369 (~Php 18K), the Gionee S9 is definitely cheaper than other flagships, though at the cost of packing weaker internals than most premium-tier phones. It will be available in China starting November 25.