One of the most affordable Snapdragon 865-powered phones in the market
If you are looking for a Snapdragon 865 phone that is cheaper than the iQOO 3, vivo unveiled a more affordable Snapdragon 865-powered phone with the iQOO Neo 3. A flagship killer in the making, the iQOO Neo 3 comes with up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, up to 12GB RAM, and a 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS panel with a blazing fast 144hz refresh rate. It also comes with a 4400mAh battery with fast 44w wired charging.
Other features of the iQOO Neo 3 include a 16-megapixel selfie camera, triple rear camera setup (48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera), stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a headphone jack.
vivo iQOO Neo 3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS Polar View display, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 compliant, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.79 Sony IMX582 main camera with dual pixel AF; 8-megapixel f/2.2 120-degree wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; Super HDR, LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 4G, LTE, 5G (iQOO 5G)
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Vapor Chamber cooling, USB-C, Stereo speakers
- 4440mAh battery with 44w Super FlashCharge
- Android 10 with iQOO UI
The iQOO Neo 3 is priced at CNY 2698(~Php 19.4k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 2998(~Php 21.5k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 3298(~Php 23.7k) for the 12GB/128GB model, and CNY 3398(~Php 24.4k) for the 8GB/256GB model. All variants will be available in China starting April 29.