For maximum efficiency in unified communications
Jabra, a well-known manufacturer of professional communications and sound solutions, recently announced the availability of the Speak 710 in the Philippines.
As the latest member of the well-received Jabra Speak series, the Speak 710 is a premium, portable speakerphone designed for both professionals and home users. Boasting HiFi grade audio and a superior unified communication experience, the Speak 710 ensures great sound for conference calls and music playback.
The compact and highly portable Speak 710 features an omni-directional microphone with 360-degree pick-up for up to six “in room” attendees. A HiFi grade speaker provides crystal-clear conversation and tunes. With a battery life rating of 15 hours, the Speak 710 provides high uptime throughout the course of a busy day.
Jabra Speak 710 Feature List and Specifications:
- Speakerphone made for voice, music, and multimedia
- Omni-directional microphone for 360 0 audio pick-up
- HiFi grade audio quality
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- In-room coverage up to 6 persons
- Connectivity in seconds: USB, Wireless (Bluetooth® or with PC dongle)
- 30-meter-long wireless range with PCs, 10 meters with smartphones
- Plug & play solution with intuitive on-device call controls
- Wireless linking option with an extra unit for full stereo experience or to extend the conference space to up to 12 persons
- Smart interaction with Personal Digital Assistant – MS Cortana, Siri or Google Now with the one-touch Smart button
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms – Certified for Avaya, Cisco, and Skype for Business and more
- Optional Kensington lock support and online maintenance
More information on the Jabra Speak 710 can be found at the product website.