A subtle update to last year’s Nokia 1
HMD Global unveiled the bigger brother to last year’s Nokia 1 with the Nokia 1 Plus. Also an Android Go phone, the Nokia 1 Plus comes with a bigger display, bigger battery, a newer processor, and updated cameras. The most important feature of the Nokia 1 Plus is that it is the first Android Go phone to come with Android Pie out of the box.
Nokia 1 Plus specs
- 1.1Ghz MediaTek MT6739M quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.45-inch IPS display; 18:9 aspect ratio
- 8GB/16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with beautification
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Xpress-On Covers
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android Go)
- 2500mAh battery
The Nokia 1 Plus in early March and will sell for $99(~Php 5.2k) for the 16GB model and $89(~Php 4.7k) for the 8GB model.