With a more updated styling
HMD Global adds a new Android Go phone in its line with the Nokia 1.3. A successor to last year’s Nokia 1 Plus, the Nokia 1.3 shares the same design language with the Nokia 2.2 save for a ribbed back panel. As an Android Go device, the Nokia 1.3 has modest internals that includes a Snapdragon 212 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a 3000mAh battery. Making the Nokia 1.3 stand out from other Android Go devices is that it comes with Android 10 out of the box.
Nokia 1.3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.71-inch HD+ IPS display
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 10 (Android Go)
- 3000mAh battery
The Nokia 1.3 will go on sale in early April for 99 Euros(~Php 5.5k).