Just like last year’s Nubia X, the Nubia Z20 flagship opts for a dual display solution, eliminating the need for a pop-up module or notch yet again. The Nubia Z20 has the same rear display but a better front display—in the form of a curved 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel.
The internals gets an upgrade too: you are getting the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor paired with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/512GB of UFS 3.0 storage. Cameras are what you expect in a 2019 flagship: 48-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 main camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom. One interesting feature, however, is its ability to shoot 8K video—at the expense of a 15FPS framerate cap.
Nubia Z20 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved front display
- 5.1-inch HD+ AMOLED rear display
- 128GB/512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX 586 main camera with OIS; 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom; with PDAF, AI Scene detection, dual LED flash, 8K15 video recording
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, dual fingerprint sensors
- 4000mAh battery with 27w quick charging
- Android 9 Pie with Nubia UI 7.0
The Nubia Z20 is priced at CNY 3499(~Php 25.9k) for the 6GB/128GB variant, CNY 3699(~Php 27.3k) for the 8GB/128GB variant, and CNY 4199(~Php 31k) for the 8GB/512GB variant. The Nubia Z20 will be officially available on August 16.