It comes with a different Kirin 710 processor
Huawei is joining the pop-up craze with the P Smart Z. The mid-range phone’s key feature is its notch-free 6.59-inch display that boasts of a skinny bottom bezel. Because of its design, the P Smart Z comes with a pop-up module housing a 16-megapixel camera. Huawei claims that it takes a second for the module to extend, can withstand up to 12kgs of force. The P Smart Z has a curved polycarbonate back with a two-tone finish.
While you have the usual 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, the P Smart Z uses a Kirin 710F processor. Huawei did not specify how is it different than the regular Kirin 710—our best guess is the Kirin 710F might run at a higher clock speed. You have a dual rear camera setup, consisting of a 16-megapixel main camera with 6P lens and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Other features include USB-C, 4000mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, and Android Pie out of the box.
Huawei P Smart Z Specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display; 1080×2340 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel main camera with 6P lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor; with AI Scene Detection, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 4G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB-C
- Android Pie 9.0 with EMUI 9
- 4000mAh Battery
The P Smart Z is available for pre-order in Italy and Spain and will retail for 280 Euros(~Php 16.4k).