The Mi Band 4 also goes global as well
After Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro in China last May 28, the Chinese brand made the vanilla K20 available globally as the Mi 9T. Slotting in between the Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE, the Mi 9T also has a triple rear camera setup but stands out with its pop-up module housing a 20-megapixel camera, resulting in a 6.39-inch notch-free AMOLED display.
Powering the Mi 9T is a Snapdragon 730 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. You get a 4000mAh battery with fast charging, along with Android Pie and MIUI 10 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 18W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
The Mi 9T is priced at 329 Euros(~Php 19.4k) for the 6GB/64GB model and 369 Euros(~Php 21.7k) for the 6GB/128GB model. The 6GB/64GB variant will have a special price of 299 Euros(~Php 17.6k) on June 17.
In addition, the Mi Band 4 goes global as the Mi Smart Band 4. It will retail for 35 Euros(~Php 2.1k) and will be available on June 26.