It is the most competitive model under the Z series
It has been only two months since vivo launched the Z1 Pro in India, yet the brand continues to expand the Z line with the Z1x. While it has the same Snapdragon 712 processor found on the Z1 Pro, the Z1x is a significantly better model with its 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display that comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Other improvements on this model include a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 582 main rear camera and 22.5w FlashCharge—the Z1 Pro may have a bigger battery, but it only comes with 18w fast charging.
vivo Z1x Specs
- Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 64GB/128GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX 582 main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; LED flash, PDAF
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock 2.0, Game Turbo
- Android 9 with FunTouch OS 9.0
- 4500mAh battery with 22.5W FlashCharge
The Z1x is priced at INR 16,990(~Php 12.4k) for the 64GB model and INR 18,990(~Php 13.8k) for the 128GB model. With its pricing and specs, the Z1x aims to rival the recently-launched Realme 5 Pro, which has the same processor but comes with a quad-rear camera setup.
It will be available in India starting September 13, and there’s no word if vivo plans to bring this phone to our shores.