With a slightly smaller battery and more powerful processor
Over at China, Samsung continues its tradition of launching clamshell phones with the Galaxy W20 5G. Unlike previous iterations, the Galaxy W20 5G is literally a 5G-powered Galaxy Fold with a different set of internals and a sleek white outer body.
Key differences include a more powerful Snapdragon 855+ processor with a slightly smaller 4235mAh battery. Otherwise, you still get the same 7.3-inch QXVGA Dynamic Super AMOLED Infinity Fold inner display, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, and a total of six cameras around the device.
Samsung Galaxy W20 5G Specs
- Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 4.6-inch HD+Super AMOLED outer display; 7.3-inch QXVGA Dynamic Super AMOLED Infinity Fold inner display
- 512GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- Triple rear cameras: 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture; 12-megapixel telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture and 2x optical zoom; 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide camera; with Dual Pixel, Dual OIS, 960FPS Super Slo-Mo video, 4K HDR10+ shooting at 30FPS/4K shooting at 60FPS
- Dual front cameras: 10-megapixel f/1.9 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 wide-angle camera; dual-pixel autofocus, 4K video recording
- 10-megapixel f/2.2 cover camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE, WiFi 6
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- IP68 certification, USB Type-C port, Bixby AI, 3D Emojis
- 4235mAh battery with 25W fast charging and wireless charging
- Android 9.0 Pie (One UI)
The Galaxy W20 5G will be available in China by December.
Don’t forget to check out our hands-on with the Galaxy Fold: