Otherwise, they look practically the same
vivo officially unveiled the X27 in China. While it looks very similar to the V15 Pro, there are several differences. For the internals, you get a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage—all being substantial upgrades compared to the V15 Pro’s internals. You also get vapor chamber cooling on the X27.
As for the cameras, the X27 has a higher resolution 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera but has a downgraded 16-megapixel pop-up front camera. Like the V15 Pro, the X27 has a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 main camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Finally, the X27 has a slightly larger battery at 4000mAh.
vivo X27 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Ultra FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2340×1080 resolution
- 256GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- 48-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GM1, 13-megapixel f2.2 ultra-wide-angle, and 5-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensing rear cameras with PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR Face Unlock, Jovi assistant, Vapor Chamber cooling
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
Since the X27 is more premium than the V15 Pro, it has a more expensive price tag at CNY 3600(~Php 28.4k). No word yet if the X27 will be sold outside of China.