There’s also a pearl white color as well
In case you missed out on pre-ordering the Mi 9T Pro when it was announced last week, you can get Xiaomi’s 2019 flagship killer at all Authorized Mi Stores. Aside from Carbon Black, Flame Red, and Glacier Blue, there’s also a striking pearl white color that is exclusive only to the Mi 9T Pro.
This new colorway sports a gold-colored aluminum frame and gold accents to the pop-up front camera.
To recap, the key differences between the Mi 9T and Mi 9T pro include a more powerful Snapdragon 855 processor, faster 27w wired charging, and Sony IMX586 main rear camera.
Mi 9T Pro specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 0.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
The Mi 9T Pro is priced at Php18,990 for the 6GB/64GB model and Php20,490 for the 6GB/128GB model. Don’t forget to check out everything you need to know about the Mi 9T Pro: