The recently launched Galaxy Note7 phablet is an impressive device that stays authentic to Samsung’s reliable design philosophies, and at the same time, pushes the envelope further by adding future-proof technology into the mix. Boasting a sleeker frame than its earlier Note5 counterpart, the new Note7 also comes with the popular curved edge-to-edge display from its S7 Edge brethren. The premium phablet, as well as its newly upgraded S-Pen, is now water resistant, capable of being submerged in water up to 1 meter deep for a staggering 30 minutes without issues. No doubt, the Galaxy Note7‘s proprietary iris scanner is its most interesting feature, affording users more control and security over their phones.
Unbox’s Jamie Inocian peeks at the new changes in the Galaxy Note 7 through a quick video report.
Samsung Galaxy Note7
- 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 64GB of storage (UFS 2.0), expandable via 256
- 12-megapixel rear camera, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video capture
- 5-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, USB Type C, IP68 Water resistance, S-Pen
- 3,500mAh battery, fast charging via USB Type-C
- Php 39,990