No pop-up camera, no problem
After launching a different V17 in India last December, vivo made that particular phone outside of India as the V19 in Indonesia. Like the India V17, you get a rectangular camera module on the back that has a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. Upfront, you have a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a punch hole that is home to a 32-megapixel selfie snapper and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
For the internals, the V19 shares the same processor, RAM, and internal storage found on the Philippine versions of the V15 Pro and V17 Pro, though you get a 256GB internal storage option with the V19. You get a bigger 4500mAh battery with 18w charging on the V19, along with Android 10-based FunTouch 10.
vivo V19 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Halo FullView display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2340×1080 resolution
- 128GB/256GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB)
- Quadruple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GM1 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth-sensor; 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera with PDAF, LED flash, AI Scene Recognition, Super Night Mode
- 32-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G, LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Jovi assistant, IPx2 rating
- 4500mAh battery with 18W USB-C fast charging
- Android 10 with FunTouch 10
The V19 is priced at IDR4,299,000(~Php 15.2k) for the 8GB/128GB model and IDR4,999,000(~Php 17.7k) for the 8GB/256GB model. It will go on sale in Indonesia on March 26.