Vivo’s upcoming midrange handsets, the Vivo X9 and X9 Plus have been spotted through press renders posted online. Based on the images, these phones are expected to pack dual front cameras, obviously catering to selfie-loving consumers. The X9 also looks like the recently unveiled Vivo Y67, taking iPhone design cues for its appearance.
Vivo X9 / X9 Plus (Rumored Specs)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor
- Adreno 510 graphics processor
- 4GB or 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel primary front camera, Sony IMX260 lens, Dual Pixel AF
- 8-megapixel secondary front camera, Sony IMX260 lens, Dual Pixel AF
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port
Note that the X9 will be coming with Qualcomm’s newest midrange offering, the Snapdragon 653 octa-core chipset. The rumor reports don’t mention anything about the handsets’ display sizes and details on their rear cameras. We’ll have to wait for further “marketing leaks” for other key specifications.
Vivo’s X9 and X9 Plus are expected to debut this November 17. Keep tuned to Unbox for more updates.