ASUS’ newest midrange monster, the Zenfone 3 is a highly anticipated 5.5-inch beast outfitted with robust specs and an impressive build quality.
Featuring a sleek, flagship-level metal frame, the Zenfone 3 looks stylish and sturdy, complimented by its premium Gorilla Glass 4 armor. Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 625 makes up the heart of the Zenfone 3‘s internals, with a generous 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. The Zenfone 3′s graphical prowess is powered by an Adreno 506, capable of handling intense gaming without hitches and hiccups. A powerful and versatile 16-megapixel Sony IMX298 rear camera rounds up the Zenfone 3‘s features, along with a hefty 3000mAh battery pack capable of lasting more than 11 hours of use.
For a marketed “middle-range” phone, the impressive Zenfone 3 packs a staggering punch aimed squarely at flagship smartphones. Unbox’s Editor-at-large John Nieves takes a more detailed look at the heart and soul of the Zenfone 3 in his newest video review.
ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE552KL specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 2.5D glass, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, 6 element largan lens, laser AF, phase detection AF, continous focus
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh battery