OnePlus recently announced their latest flagship, the OnePlus 3. It’s an awesome, value-packed smartphone that hits all the right spots in terms of design, specs and power. It’s not often that you see a flagship that has 6GB of RAM, and to be honest, it’s the only phone that has 6GB of RAM that’s available to buy right now.
OnePlus 3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB of storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX 298 sensor, OIS, PDAF and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX179 sensor and EIS
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow, Oxygen OS UI
And when we say it’s available to buy, we mean it – Widget City has announce that they’ll be offering the OnePlus 3 locally, priced at a very reasonable Php 20,990 (black color only). That’s a very good price considering the OnePlus 3 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and a whopping 6GB of RAM, not to mention a full HD display, fingeprint scanner, 3000mAh and fast charging capabilities.