In time for its 10th anniversary, Xiaomi announced its greatest, most spec-packed phone to date with the Mi 10 Ultra. The premium flagship phone stands out for having three 120s: a 120hz display, a class-leading 120w wired charging, and a record-breaking 120x maximum zoom.
The Mi 10 Ultra is the epitome of no compromises: starting with its. dual-cell 4500mAh battery, Xiaomi used a graphene-based lithium-ion battery and is the first of its kind. With its 120w wired charging, the Mi 10 Ultra can reach from flat to 41% in 5 minutes, and up to 100% in 23 minutes.
Its 120hz display boasts of a 10-bit color depth that is capable of displaying over a million colors, along with a 270hz touch response rate for a smooth experience and a JNCD <0.63 and Delta-E <1 color accuracy. You also get ambient sensors on the front and back for a more accurate auto-brightness feature.
As for its 120x zoom feature, Xiaomi ditched the 108-megapixel main rear camera of the Mi 10 Pro for a dual 48-megapixel setup: one as the main camera and the other as a periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and a 120mm focal length, both of them equipped with OIS and PDAF. Like the Mi 10 series, you also get a 12-megapixel short telephoto portrait lens with 2x optical zoom and a 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with a class-leading 12mm focal length equivalent.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, 120hz refresh rate, 240hz touch response rate, 10-bit color, DCI-P3 and HDR10+, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 128GB/256GB/512GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage
- Quadruple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.85 main camera with PDAF EIS, and 8p lens; 20-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera with PDAF; 48-megapixel f/4.1 periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, PDAF and OIS; 12-megapixel f/2.0 portrait camera with 2x optical zoom and Dual Pixel AF; Color Temperature Sensor, 8K video recording, Dual LED Flash
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A, 5G
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, Stereo speakers, LiquidCool 2.0
- 4500mAh graphene-based lithium-ion battery with 120w wired Charging, 50w Wireless Charging, and 10w wireless charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
CNY 5299(~Php 37.3k) for the 8GB/128GB model, CNY 5599(~Php 39.5k) for the 8GB/256GB model, CNY 5999 (~Php 42.3k) for the 12GB/256GB model, and CNY 6,999(~Php 49.3k) for the 16GB/512GB model. There’s no word yet on availability for all four models.