With a disruptive price tag to boot
After teasing it a few days ago, Xiaomi officially unveils the Redmi 7 in the Philippines. The brand’s budget phone offers serious value for money at a sub-Php 6k price. For its price, you get a Snapdragon 632 processor, a generous 4000mAh battery, dual 12-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras, fingerprint scanner, and a P2i water repellent coating.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 6.26-inch HD+ display
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel f/2.2 main rear camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor; PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock, P2i coating
- 4000mAh battery
- Android Pie with MIUI
The Redmi 7 will be available exclusively to Shopee starting April 19, and is priced at Php 5,890 for the 2GB/16GB variant and Php 6,490 for the 3GB/32GB variant. If you can’t wait, Shopee will be holding a flash sale on April 5, 12nn, where the 2GB/16GB variant will be priced at Php 5,290 while the 3GB/32GB variant will be priced at Php 5,990.