Mark your calendars
Xiaomi’s Redmi 2, the company’s replacement for their aging Redmi 1s is going on sale noon on April 28 which is a scant few days away. If you need a quick spec refresher, the Redmi 2 is an affordable LTE phone, and comes with a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 4.7-inch display, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
Xiaomi RedMi 2 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4.7-inch HD IPS display with OGS and AGC Dragontrail Glass protection, 1280 × 720 resolution
- 8GB of storage, expandable via micrOSD up to 64GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Li-Ion 2,200mAh battery
- 134 x 67.2 x 9.2mm
While the Mi Philippines did not indicate it, The Redmi 2 is more than likely to appear in Lazada once it goes on sale next week. Are you getting yours?