The new quad-camera smartphone will be available to buy tomorrow
Looking for a budget quad-camera phone to scratch your photography itch? Well, Xiaomi has announced that their newest budget phone, the Redmi Note 6 Pro, is arriving in Lazada tomorrow, just in time for payday.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro Features dual-cameras on both the front and rear, allowing you to have delicious, creamy bokeh in both selfies and regular snaps.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 6.26-inch full HD+ IPS display, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and AI scene detection, 5-megapixel
- secondary depth sensor
- 20-megapixel front camera with 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Android Oreo 8.1
- MIUI 10
The sale will be happening in Lazada first. There’s no word yet when the phones will heading to Xiaomi’s physical Mi Authorized stores though.