Not to be left behind by other brands
5G is one of the main themes of MWC 2019, and ZTE has their own offering with the Axon 10 Pro 5G. Like most 5G phones that were introduced, the Axon 10 Pro 5G has a Snapdragon 855 processor paired with a 5G-capable X50 modem. You get 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and a 4000mAh with the Axon 10 Pro 5G.
Being a flagship phone, you get features like an in-display fingerprint sensor, a triple rear camera setup headlined by a 48-megapixel snapper, and an AMOLED display with a teardrop notch.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 128GB internal storage
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 20-megapixel ultra-wide camera; 8-megapixel telephoto camera; PDAF, LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery with quick charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
For their 5G offering, ZTE partnered with China Telecom, Hutchinson Drei, and Elisa carriers for a global release within the first half of the year.