Going on sale in Lazada
ZTE’s looking to jumpstart the New Year with a brand new offering – the Blade Z711 is landing in PH shores, and it looks have all the hallmarks of a killer budget phone. First off, the phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, and posesses a premium-looking body along with a fingerprint scanner at the back.
ZTE Blade A711 specs
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, DTS Audio Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Nubia UI 3.0
- 3,000mAh battery
Rest of the specs isn’t too shabby as well – you have 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, LTE, full HD display, 13-megapixel rear camera and a 3000mAh battery. The Blade Z711 is slated to go on sale exclusively with Lazada for Php 7690, starting on January 14, 2016.