Well, that was quick. The Lenovo-backed smartphone brand, Zuk, has unveiled their second phone, the Z2 Pro. While their first offering offered a somewhat dated hardware, this time around Zuk is now on the bleeding edge , as the Z2 Pro is powered by the latest Snapdragon processor. The Z2 Pro also holds the distinction of being the second smartphone with 6GB of RAM on board right after Vivo’s Xplay 5 Elite. If that wasn’t enough, there will also be 128GB of storage on tap, though there’s also a lower tier 4GB RAM/64GB storage option if you think the high-end version is a little overkill.
Zuk Z2 Pro Specs
- 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-Core processor
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM/6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB/128GB of storage
- 13-megapixel ISOCELL rear camera with laser AF, Dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner, Heart rate sensor, UV sensor
- 3100mAh Battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0
Despite having the latest processor and monstrous 6GB of RAM, the Zuk Z2 Pro still uses a full HD display. The Zuk Z2 Pro will come in Titanium Black and Ceramic White color variations, and is priced rather fairly at 2699 Yuan (Php19.3K) for the 6GB/128GB variant when it becomes available in China today. The lower end 4GB/64GB model doesn’t have a price as of yet, but will be available come May 10.